The Tiger Cub Scout uniform has the following parts;
1. Shirt—The official blue uniform shirt is available with long or short sleeves and has button-flap pockets.
2. Pants— Shorts, long pants, skorts, and roll up pants all are in official blue.
3. Belt—Official navy-blue web belt with metal buckle.
4. Socks—Official socks are available in three lengths: ankle, crew, and knee. Tiger socks have an orange band on the top.
5. Hat—Official blue hat with orange front and Tiger emblem.
6. Neckerchief—Orange triangular neckerchief with Tiger logo. Official BSA neckerchiefs are the only neckerchiefs that are part of the uniform.
7. Neckerchief slide—Official gold-tone metal slide with orange Tiger emblem. Cub Scouts may wear handmade neckerchief slides.