The Lion Cub Scout uniform has the following parts:
1. Shirt—The official Lion t-shirt.
2. Belt—Official navy-blue web belt with metal buckle.
3. Cap—Official navy-blue Lion cap.
4. Neckerchief—Optional Lion neckerchief. The Lion den decides if they will wear the neckerchief.
5. Neckerchief slide—Optional Lion neckerchief slide.
Official uniform pants, shorts, or skorts, and Cub Scout socks are optional.
Use of these items for Lions is decided by the den leader and families in the den.
There is no uniform inspection sheet for Lions.