The Bear Cub Scout uniform has the following parts;
1. Shirt—The official blue uniform shirt is available with long or short sleeves and has button-flap pockets.
2. Pants— Shorts, long pants, skorts, and roll up pants all are in official blue.
3. Belt—Official navy-blue web belt with metal buckle.
4. Socks—Official socks are available in three lengths: ankle, crew, and knee. Bear socks have a yellow band on the top.
5. Hat—Official blue hat with light blue front and Bear emblem.
6. Neckerchief—Light blue triangular neckerchief with Bear logo. Official BSA neckerchiefs are the only neckerchiefs that are part of the uniform.
7. Neckerchief slide—Official gold-tone metal slide with light blue Bear emblem. Cub Scouts may wear handmade neckerchief slides.